Monday 21 January 2013

Be careful who you know

 
A month or two ago OH got a form that he (didn't bother to) fill in from the BBC (as he's now a BBC pensioner, I'm not because I took all my pension out whilst I could but he wasn't allowed to) asking whether he'd been affected by the Savile situation..
 
Then yesterday there seemed to be a bit of a shot in foot situation.
 
My youngest quite liked The Tweenies.  But he liked Jake:
 
 
 
 
 
Apologies but I did have to rescue him from under the end of the bed.  JS had nothing to do with that.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Is it my wishful thinking, or does that JS puppet look as if it's had its throat cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Elfin Safety gone mad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete