Wednesday 29 August 2012

Am I psychic or something?

E-mail received this morning, as acknowledgement of an order and copy of invoice for me to print out included some FAQs including: 


This invoice is not meant for me?

Please notify us immediately if this email has gone out to an incorrect email address. You can do this by forwarding this email to invoicing@companyname.co.uk. Please remember to include the correct email address of the requested recipient.

Erm.... if it's not meant for me, then how am I supposed to know who it is for, and what their email address might be?



2 comments:

  1. They must be stupid - calling themselves "Company Name" shows zero imagination on their part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what does "the requested recipient" mean, exactly? Illiteracy rools, innit?

    ReplyDelete