1. I learnt how to do bitly and tinyurl this morning. I'm quite impressed even though I do say so myself.
2. This afternoon I planted one and a half bags of seed potatoes. I'm quite impressed even though I do say so myself.
3. I've got another new job. Two mornings a week, local, doing the archives for a charitable foundation. That's six jobs I have now. I must want my head looking at.
4. I'm spending most of this "holiday" weekend typing up the studio script of a recording of When Miranda Met Bruce. It will be quite funny when it's an hour long programme. At the moment it lasts two hours forty minutes. I'm getting RSI. I must want my head looking at.
5. I'm being nursemaid to my daughter who has a splitting migraine and only pink Migraleve. Apparently after 2 pink you're then supposed to go on to yellow, which of course we don't have any of. And it's Easter Sunday night, so forget that. I'm quite impressed my head hasn't come out in sympathy.